Killexams.com HP2-B99 Dumps and Real Questions 2019
Latest and 100% real exam Questions - Memorize Questions and Answers - Guaranteed Success in exam
HP2-B99 exam Dumps Source : HP Web Jetadmin Printer Fleet Management - Sales
Test Code : HP2-B99
Test Name : HP Web Jetadmin Printer Fleet Management - Sales
Vendor Name : HP
Q&A : 40 Real Questions
in which can i discover HP2-B99 exam look at assist on internet?
I desired to inform you that in beyond in idea that i would in no way be able to pass the HP2-B99 test. but when I take the HP2-B99 schooling then I got here to know that the net services and material is the pleasant bro! And when I gave the tests I handed it in first attempt. I told my pals about it, they also starting the HP2-B99 schooling form here and locating it really outstanding. Its my great revel in ever. thank you
Tips & tricks to certify HP2-B99 exam with high scores.
killexams.com tackled all my issues. Considering long question and answers was a test. Anyhow with concise, my planning for HP2-B99 exam was truly an agreeable experience. I effectively passed this exam with 79% score. It helped me consider without lifting a finger and solace. The Questions & Answers in killexams.com are fitting for get ready for this exam. Much obliged killexams.com for your backing. I could think about for long just while I used killexams. Motivation and Positive Reinforcement of Learners is one topic which I found difficult but their help make it so easy.
wherein am i capable of discover free HP2-B99 examination dumps and questions?
HP2-B99 is the toughest exam i have ever encounter. I spent months reading for it, with all legitimate assets and the whole lot one ought to discover - and failed it miserably. but I didnt give up! some months later, I delivered killexams.com to my preparation time table and saved practising at the exam simulator and the actual exam questions they offer. I believe that is precisely what helped me pass the second time around! I wish I hadnt wasted the time and money on all this needless stuff (their books arent terrible in general, however I trust they dont provide you with the first-class exam instruction).
It is really great experience to have HP2-B99 dumps.
one in every of most complicated undertaking is to select excellent study dump for HP2-B99 certification exam. I neverhad sufficient faith in myself and therefore concept I wouldnt get into my favorite university in view that I didnt have sufficient things to test from. This killexams.com got here into the photograph and my attitude changed. i used to be able to get HP2-B99 fully organized and i nailed my check with their help. thanks.
It turned into extremely good to have real exam questions present day HP2-B99 exam.
To get achievement in HP2-B99 exam. People receive as real with that a student want to possess sharp thoughts. Although it is genuine however it is not honestly actual seeing that along side the scholar, the coach or the instructor need to also be rightly certified and educated. I enjoy blessed that i used to be familiar with this killexams.com in which I met such fantastic educators who taught me how to easy my HP2-B99 test and had been given me via them with a breeze. I thank them with the lowest of my coronary coronary heart.
discovered an correct source for real HP2-B99 contemporary dumps.
I prepared the HP2-B99 exam with the assist of killexams.com HP test education dump. It changed into complicatedbut regular very helpful in passing my HP2-B99 exam.
Just try real HP2-B99 test questions and success is yours.
After 2 instances taking my exam and failed, I heard about killexams.com assure. Then i purchased HP2-B99 Questions answers. on-line exam simulator helped me to learn to clear up question in time. I simulated this test for normally and this help me to hold recognition on questions at exam day.Now i am an IT certified! thanks!
wherein should I register for HP2-B99 exam?
We all know that clearing the HP2-B99 test is a big deal. I got my HP2-B99 test cleared that I was so content just due to killexams.com that gave me 87% marks.
Belive me or now not! This resource of HP2-B99 questions works.
I will suggest you to come here to remove all fears related to HP2-B99 certification because this is a great platform to provide you with assured goods for your preparations. I was worried for HP2-B99 exam but all thanks to killexams.com who provided me with great products for my preparation. I was really worried about my success but it was only HP2-B99 exam engine that increased my success confidence and now I am feeling pleasure on this unconditional help. Hats off to you and your unbelievable services for all students and professionals!
I want actual test questions latest HP2-B99 examination.
Never ever thought of passing the HP2-B99 exam answering all questions correctly. Hats off to you killexams. I wouldnt have achieved this success without the help of your question and answer. It helped me grasp the concepts and I could answer even the unknown questions. It is the genuine customized material which met my necessity during preparation. Found 90 percent questions common to the guide and answered them quickly to save time for the unknown questions and it worked. Thank you killexams.
HP HP Web Jetadmin Printer
PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwired - Mar eleven, 2014) - HP ( NYSE : HPQ ) these days introduced a collection of new HP Officejet pro inkjet printers designed to simplify printing for small and medium-sized groups (SMBs).
SMBs are looking to ink technology for their printing wants as a result of the cost savings, more advantageous print speeds and added performance ink delivers. by way of 2016, company inkjet printers are expected to symbolize 56 percent of all print contraptions used via U.S. agencies.(1) delivering on this need, the HP Officejet professional 8600 collection is suitable with services similar to HP speedy Ink and contours like cell print and print administration solutions to support company house owners shop time and funds, permitting them to focus on their company.
"Small company owners are continually looking for tactics to cut back working charges and enhance productivity," noted Stephen Nigro, senior vp, Inkjet and Printing options and snap shots options enterprise, Printing and private systems community, HP. "These new inkjet printers carry the awesome printing our customers expect, whereas helping in the reduction of prices and increase efficiency with the availability of HP rapid Ink replacement provider and the newest cell print know-how."
company printing made fundamental Giving SMBs a aggressive aspect, the new HP Officejet seasoned 8630 e-All-in-One, HP Officejet professional 8620 e-All-in-One and HP Officejet pro 8610 e-All-in-One offer terrific colour printing for up to 50 % decrease can charge per web page in comparison to color laser printers.(2) moreover, the new devices aid SMBs raise productiveness with handy printer management via HP internet Jetadmin(three) and streamlined content company and entry during the cloud with HP movement CM expert.(four)
The suite of latest HP Officejet professional printers are eligible for HP instant Ink, HP's ink alternative carrier that can shop consumers as much as 50 p.c on ink.(5) With HP rapid Ink, consumers can join in a single of three monthly plans permitting the printer to order long-established HP substitute cartridges earlier than the ink runs out.(6) The plans are in line with the number of pages printed, now not cartridges used, and clients pay a low month-to-month price even if printing extremely good black and white, color files or photographs.
These new HP Officejet professional 8600 collection printers meet Mopria international requisites for offering basic wireless printing from smartphones, tablets and other cell devices. The gadgets aid cell printing solutions already accessible on most smartphones and tablets equivalent to HP ePrint, wireless direct and other options.(7) For delivered effectivity, the HP Officejet pro 8630 and 8620 present reducing-part NFC contact-to-print capabilities that let users quite simply tap a tool without delay to the printer for immediate doc printing.(8)
Pricing and availability(9)
The HP Officejet professional 8610 e-All-in-One is expected to be obtainable for a beginning price of $199 in choose nations starting April 7.
The HP Officejet professional 8620 e-All-in-One -- featuring a 4.three-inch colour monitor, sooner printing and scanning speeds than the HP Officejet seasoned 8610, and a 50-page automatic doc feeder -- is anticipated to be accessible for a starting expense of $299 in opt for nations starting April 7.
The HP Officejet professional 8630 e-All-in-One -- a step up from the HP Officejet pro 8620, comprises an further paper tray, color cartridges and OCR utility -- is anticipated to be attainable for a starting fee of $399 in choose countries beginning can also 5.
All models may be rolled out to extra international locations right through the spring.
HP instant Ink is at the moment obtainable in the united states, and is expected to be elevated to additional nations this yr.
About HP HP creates new possibilities for know-how to have a significant have an impact on on americans, agencies, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, very own systems, application, features and IT infrastructure, HP promises options for purchasers' most complex challenges in each area of the realm. extra advice about HP is obtainable at http://www.hp.com.
(1) InfoTrends, "Is Inkjet Printing technology able to radically change the U.S. workplace Printing environment," March 2013.(2) charge per web page declare compares the majority of colour laser all-in-ones < $500, August 2013; particulars are available at hp.com/officejet. Officejet seasoned ISO yield with optimum-potential cartridges based on continuous printing; details are available at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.(3) HP internet Jetadmin is free and may be downloaded at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.(four) HP circulation CM knowledgeable is available via select HP companions in the united states and Canada most effective.(5) discount rates claim is in keeping with HP immediate Ink carrier plan rate for one year using all pages in plan without buy of additional pages compared to the can charge per web page ("CPP") of the majority of color inkjet printers < $399, market share mentioned by IDC Q3 2013. CPP comparisons for average-skill inkjet elements are in line with estimated highway cost and web page yield as reported with the aid of gap Intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly studies Q3 2013. exact discount rates can also vary depending on variety of pages basically printed per thirty days and content material of pages printed.(6) based on plan utilization (devoid of extreme overages), web connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery carrier in the geographic area.(7) Capabilities can also range by using gadget and working device. Requires the printer be connected to the equal community as the suitable cellular machine. faraway printing requires a web connection to an HP internet-related printer, HP ePrint app and HP ePrint account registration. instant efficiency is stylish on actual ambiance and distance from the entry point. instant operations are suitable with 2.4 GHz routers handiest. instant broadband use requires one by one purchased carrier contract for cell contraptions. confer with a carrier provider for insurance and availability in a selected area. details can be found at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. cellular device should be directly linked to the printer's wireless network earlier than printing. depending on cell equipment, an app or driver may additionally even be required. instant efficiency is stylish on physical environment and distance from the access aspect within the printer.(8) cellular device must guide NFC-enabled printing.(9) Estimated U.S. street costs. genuine expenses can also vary.
This information release includes ahead-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such dangers or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove wrong, the outcomes of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries may range materially from those expressed or implied through such ahead-looking statements and assumptions. All statements apart from statements of old fact are statements that could be deemed forward-searching statements, together with but now not confined to statements of the plans, suggestions and goals of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected building, efficiency, market share or competitive efficiency relating to items and features; any statements regarding predicted operational and monetary consequences; any statements of expectation or perception; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. hazards, uncertainties and assumptions include the should address the many challenges dealing with HP's companies; the competitive pressures faced by way of HP's companies; dangers linked to executing HP's approach and plans for future operations; the influence of macroeconomic and geopolitical traits and movements; the need to control third-birthday party suppliers and the distribution of HP's items and functions effortlessly; the protection of HP's highbrow property belongings, together with highbrow property licensed from third parties; dangers linked to HP's foreign operations; the development and transition of latest items and functions and the enhancement of present products and functions to fulfill consumer needs and respond to rising technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by using HP and its suppliers, valued clientele, clients and companions; the hiring and retention of key personnel; integration and other risks associated with business mixture and investment transactions; the execution, timing and effects of restructuring plans, together with estimates and assumptions related to the charge and the expected merits of enforcing those plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and different dangers which are described in HP's Annual document on kind 10-okay for the fiscal 12 months ended October 31, 2013, and that are in any other case described or up to date every so often in HP's Securities and change fee reports. HP assumes no duty and does not intend to update these forward-searching statements.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard building enterprise, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to trade with out note. The best warranties for HP products and features are set forth within the categorical assurance statements accompanying such items and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an further assurance. HP shall now not be liable for technical or editorial blunders or omissions contained herein.
The business adds to its printing portfolio with two new ink-primarily based colour multifunction printers, up to date management tools and a established print driver.
Hewlett-Packard introduced April eleven that it has introduced to its colour multifunction printer line with its newest providing for business professionals, the CM8060 and CM8050 colour MFPs, which use Edgeline technology to provide users both ink and laser functionalities in a single machine.
based on HP, Edgeline technology allows for both the CM8060 and CM8050 to distribute ink across paper in a single pass, as only the paper moves and never the printheads, which enables for faster print speeds.
"These new printers can give business industries corresponding to banking, felony, fiscal and executive with a multifunction printing platform that can increase productivity and is effortless to use," Todd Gregory, enterprise section lead of world enterprise enterprise Outbound marketing at Palo Alto, Calif.-based HP, told eWEEK.
the two new color MFPs function the HP handy opt for handle Panel, which offers users a ten-inch touch-screen with a 12-key number pad, as well as HP AutoNav, which facets a live-motion video and a series of LEDs to assist users find the supply of problems comparable to paper jams.
both new printers from HP include the Jetdirect print server, which gives clients printing safety features as well as help for a number of network working programs and protocols, in accordance with the company.
The CM8060 and CM8050 additionally use HP Vivera workplace inks and bonding brokers that deliver users with a big range of color pictures and additionally supply clients water resistant prints, which helps avoid smearing, HP officers spoke of.
The CM8060 prints at an average of 60 pages per minute in black and white and 50 pages per minute in colour, while the CM8050 prints at a normal of fifty pages per minute in black and white and forty pages per minute in colour.
The CM8060 and CM8050 are available now for $23,530 and $18,930, respectively.
HP additionally announced that it has released web Jetadmin 10.0, a printing and imaging fleet management software tool for remotely installation, configuring and managing a number of HP and non-HP community instruments.
internet Jetadmin 10.0 now features more suitable safety capabilities similar to IPSec, which helps give protection to data through creating a secure printing ambiance and additionally aspects a user interface with a single monitor that offers instructions on how to use the printer as well as tips on fame, configuration, alerts, organizations, printer materials and troubleshooting.
The printer management application from HP also aspects smart client expertise, a printer administration device that gives enterprise experts entry to their printers from anywhere on the network via an internet browser and also aspects HP colour access control, which makes it possible for clients to edit color access lists for distinct contraptions and presents the skill to file by means of user who is printing in color.
HP net Jetadmin 10.0 is anticipated to be attainable for download on April 30.
The business also announced that its HP universal Print Driver 4.0 can be accessible by using the conclusion of April. HP's UPD makes use of SNMP to confer with the printer and then creates a driver and person interface that may adapt to the aspects installed on the equipment, assisting to supply the person with a common interface for all printers as neatly because the potential to entry aspects installed on the machine.
the brand new UPD four.0 points a new user interface whereas additionally having the means to function in two different modes, dynamic and traditional. Dynamic mode is designed for mobile clients and allows for users to locate an HP printer on the network, whereas ordinary mode is designed for office users and makes it possible for users to install and function a product-certain driver.
HP UPD four.0, now suitable with windows Vista and other Vista-licensed items, also aspects a new single-click on print setting that can also be used for regular print jobs to supply a printing shortcut for users. It also contains a consumer job and machine reputation characteristic that allows for clients to view their print job status as well as any issues that may additionally have impacted printing right through the particular job.
The HP UPD four.0 is anticipated to be purchasable at the conclusion of April as a free down load.
Copyright 2007 by using Ziff Davis Media, disbursed via United Press foreign
explore additional: windows Lite: Whispers focal point on streamlining, ditching and home windows 7-like consolation
Avg. rating 5.0 (3 votes)
HP’s web Jetadmin platform is an internet-primarily based print administration solution that helps optimize machine utilization, handle colour fees, and streamline elements administration through enabling far off configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of community printers and associated print infrastructure add-ons.
Be the primary to write a overview!
While it is hard errand to pick solid certification questions/answers assets regarding review, reputation and validity since individuals get sham because of picking incorrectly benefit. Killexams.com ensure to serve its customers best to its assets as for exam dumps update and validity. The greater part of other's sham report objection customers come to us for the brain dumps and pass their exams cheerfully and effortlessly. We never bargain on our review, reputation and quality because killexams review, killexams reputation and killexams customer certainty is imperative to us. Extraordinarily we deal with killexams.com review, killexams.com reputation, killexams.com sham report grievance, killexams.com trust, killexams.com validity, killexams.com report and killexams.com scam. On the off chance that you see any false report posted by our rivals with the name killexams sham report grievance web, killexams.com sham report, killexams.com scam, killexams.com protestation or something like this, simply remember there are constantly terrible individuals harming reputation of good administrations because of their advantages. There are a great many fulfilled clients that pass their exams utilizing killexams.com brain dumps, killexams PDF questions, killexams rehearse questions, killexams exam simulator. Visit Killexams.com, our example questions and test brain dumps, our exam simulator and you will realize that killexams.com is the best brain dumps site.
A2040-924 cram | HPE0-J74 cheat sheets | 310-812 free pdf | 250-407 questions answers | 210-451 free pdf download | VCPVCD510 exam prep | 9L0-615 study guide | HP2-Z21 real questions | C2040-406 free pdf | 4A0-104 real questions | 250-405 test prep | 920-255 practice questions | 000-N35 study guide | EX200 VCE | C5050-285 practice test | 000-573 Practice test | 70-523-VB test questions | HP0-Y40 practice exam | ST0-149 mock exam | 000-922 braindumps |
Ensure your success with this HP2-B99 question bank
Just go through our Questions bank and feel confident about the HP2-B99 test. You will pass your exam at high marks or your money back. Everything you need to pass the HP2-B99 exam is provided here. We have aggregated a database of HP2-B99 Dumps taken from real exams so as to give you a chance to get ready and pass HP2-B99 exam on the very first attempt. Simply set up our Exam Simulator and get ready. You will pass the exam.
We have Tested and Approved HP2-B99 Exams. killexams.com provides the foremost actual and most up-to-date IT braindumps that much contain all info focuses. With the guide of our HP2-B99 exam dumps, you do not need to squander your chance on spending time on reference books and easily have to be compelled to spend 10-20 hours to ace our HP2-B99 real Questions and Answers. Whats more, we have an approach to furnish you with PDF Version and Exam Simulator Version test Questions and Answers. For Exam Simulator Version dumps, Its offered to relinquish the candidates mimic the HP HP2-B99 exam in an exceedingly real scenario.
killexams.com Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for all exams on website
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders larger than $69
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders larger than $99
SEPSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
The most ideal approach to get achievement in the HP HP2-B99 exam is that you should procure tried and true braindumps. We guarantee that killexams.com is the most direct pathway toward ensuring HP HP Web Jetadmin Printer Fleet Management - Sales exam. You will be triumphant with full surety. You can see free questions at killexams.com before you buy the HP2-B99 exam items. Our impersonated tests are in various choice the same As the real exam plan. The questions and answers collected by the guaranteed experts. They give you the experience of stepping through the real exam. 100% certification to pass the HP2-B99 real test.
killexams.com HP Certification consider guides are setup by IT specialists. Packs of understudies have been crying that unreasonably various questions in such enormous quantities of preparing exams and study associates, and they are as of late tired to deal with the cost of any more. Seeing killexams.com masters work out this broad shape while still certification that all the data is anchored after significant research and HP2-B99 exam. Everything is to make comfort for contenders on their road to HP2-B99 accreditation.
We have Tested and Approved HP2-B99 Exams. killexams.com gives the correct and latest IT exam materials which basically contain all data centers. With the guide of our HP2-B99 brain dumps, you don't need to waste your chance on scrutinizing reference books and just need to consume 10-20 hours to expert our HP2-B99 real questions and answers. Likewise, we outfit you with PDF Version and Software Version exam questions and answers. For Software Version materials, Its offered to give indistinguishable experience from the HP HP2-B99 exam in a real situation.
We give free updates. Inside authenticity period, if HP2-B99 brain dumps that you have purchased updated, we will suggest you by email to download latest form of Q&A. If you don't pass your HP HP Web Jetadmin Printer Fleet Management - Sales exam, We will give you full refund. You need to send the verified copy of your HP2-B99 exam report card to us. Consequent to confirming, we will quickly give you FULL REFUND.
If you prepare for the HP HP2-B99 exam using our testing programming. It is definitely not hard to win for all certifications in the primary attempt. You don't need to deal with all dumps or any free deluge/rapidshare all stuff. We offer free demo of each IT Certification Dumps. You can take a gander at the interface, question quality and accommodation of our preparation exams before you buy.
killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017: 60% Discount Coupon for all exams on website
PROF17: 10% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $69
DEAL17: 15% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $99
DECSPECIAL: 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
Killexams 000-189 test prep | Killexams 9L0-614 test prep | Killexams 646-363 free pdf | Killexams FC0-U41 exam prep | Killexams HP0-J41 braindumps | Killexams ISEBSWTINT-001 dump | Killexams AWMP real questions | Killexams CCNT study guide | Killexams A2040-910 dumps | Killexams H12-221 study guide | Killexams 050-720 study guide | Killexams COG-205 VCE | Killexams 1Z0-071 brain dumps | Killexams 1Z0-046 test questions | Killexams 000-129 practice questions | Killexams 1Y0-A20 bootcamp | Killexams HDPCD questions answers | Killexams 1Z0-132 free pdf download | Killexams HPE0-J79 practice exam | Killexams 310-016 real questions |
Killexams C2150-200 real questions | Killexams 000-Z05 test prep | Killexams M8010-663 VCE | Killexams 060-DSFA680 study guide | Killexams BI0-112 examcollection | Killexams 642-544 sample test | Killexams 200-309 braindumps | Killexams 500-452 practice test | Killexams 000-775 study guide | Killexams ST0-172 exam prep | Killexams HP0-E01 questions answers | Killexams 1Z0-628 brain dumps | Killexams 3204 Practice test | Killexams ST0-058 real questions | Killexams 156-510 study guide | Killexams GB0-190 free pdf download | Killexams 9A0-064 dumps questions | Killexams C2090-930 mock exam | Killexams HP2-H13 exam questions | Killexams 000-565 practice exam |
HP Web Jetadmin Printer Fleet Management - Sales
Pass 4 sure HP2-B99 dumps | Killexams.com HP2-B99 real questions | [HOSTED-SITE]
In a run-up to Hewlett-Packard Co.'s Global Partner Conference 2014, being held March 24-26 in Las Vegas, the vendor's Enterprise Group and the Printing and Personal Systems Group made a spate of announcements today.
The Enterprise Group announced the HP ConvergedSystem for SAP HANA, a portfolio of integrated infrastructure systems that are purpose-built to help customers deploy the data management platform.
The HP ConvergedSystem portfolio for SAP HANA includes HP ConvergedSystem 500 for SAP HANA, which is optimized out of the box for analytics and data warehousing workloads; HP Serviceguard for SAP HANA, which protects against downtime with automated failover; and Project Kraken, which will enable clients to simplify their SAP HANA infrastructure and accelerate business operations with up to 12 TB of data in a single memory pool to power mission-critical business applications, according to the vendor.
The Printing and Personal Systems (PPS) Group, for its part, announced new services and solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that will be offered by both partners and HP.
The new PPS offerings include HP Smart Decision Suite 2.0 software for improved fleet management; the expansion of HP's managed print services (MPS) program for partners; and HP SureSupply Express and HP SureSupply Auto-Delivery services for convenient replenishment of HP cartridges.
The Partner MPS program news includes geographic expansion and increased multivendor support.
According to HP, channel partners will be able to sell HP MPS in their region; the company will expand and enhance the selling experience for partners already on board in existing regions and will bring increased efficiencies and print management to SMB customers worldwide.
HP said it is enhancing the HP Express Decision Portal as well. The cloud-based system aims to better equip partners to provide proposals and quotes for cost-per-page pricing and other billing models, updated funnel reports, contract tracking and account management.
Version 2.0 of HP Smart Decision Suite 2.0, meanwhile, includes enhanced analytic tools, expansion of global invoice automation, contract administration, reporting and proactive fleet management, and language localization in 26 countries.
Also announced this week are three printer-related announcements that impact the commercial channel, including an upgrade to HP Access Control, HP ePrint Enterprise 3.2 and two new LaserJet-series devices.
With the goal of increasing office productivity via a simplified login process while reducing costs, HP Access Control 14.0 allows enterprises to authenticate user login information by using near-field communications (NFC) touch-to-authenticate technology. Users with a NFC-enabled Android smartphone or tablet can authenticate themselves to an HP Enterprise LaserJet printer or a multifunction printer (MFP).
HP ePrint Enterprise 3.2 includes full integration with MobileIron's AppConnect ecosystem, an enterprise mobility management platform. Additionally, the application now offers productivity enhancements based on the new touch-to-authenticate features, according to HP.
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680 series and the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M651 series are the vendor's two new device offerings, both of which offer NFC capabilities for enhanced security, touch to print and wireless direct mobile printing options.
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M680 series offers print speeds of up to 45 pages per minute (ppm) and advanced paper handling and finishing options. Devices in the series are equipped with capabilities that can be managed and scaled with HP FutureSmart 3.0 firmware, Open Extensibility Platform, Universal Print Driver and Web Jetadmin.
The single-function HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M651 series offers wireless printing from smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. The new printer delivers print speeds of up to 45 ppm.
HP also announced new versions of products within its Application Lifecycle Management portfolio to help channel partners meet customer needs by accelerating mobile and cloud-based testing, improving user experience, boosting cost savings and improving quality for the delivery of business-critical applications and services, according to the company.
HP LoadRunner 12 and HP Performance Center 12, which have new cloud testing capabilities, are designed to improve performance testing for capacity, scalability and reliability.
The vendor is expanding mobile application testing with a new suite of mobile applications built on the HP Anywhere Enterprise Mobility Platform. The HP Sprinter for Mobile allows for more efficient and faster manual testing of mobile applications and the elimination of defects, and HP Service Virtualization 3.5 integrates service and network virtualization on the same platform so that teams can test the behavior of virtual services on realistic network conditions, the company said.
HP Application Lifecycle Management 12 and HP Quality Center Enterprise 12 are designed to help with the successful delivery of applications; HP Unified Functional Testing 12 helps IT organizations adopt and apply functional test automation more efficiently; and, finally, HP Business Process Testing 12 reduces costs and simplifies test automation, according to HP.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
PALO ALTO, Calif -- HP today announced an expanded portfolio of offerings for enterprise organizations seeking to drive efficiency, cost savings and environmental responsibility into their imaging and printing operations.
Designed to help enterprise customers optimize and manage their imaging and printing environments and improve document workflows, the new offerings include two high-speed scanners, extensibility platform capabilities, fleet management software, solutions for telecommuters, and five large-format devices.
"Companies are searching for ways to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve environmental soundness," said David Murphy, senior vice president, LaserJet and Enterprise Solutions, Imaging and Printing Group, HP. "The offerings announced today help customers meet their immediate challenges and provide a foundation for emerging stronger once the economy stabilizes."
Optimized infrastructures – for the office and the telecommuter
IDC estimates that by 2013 the telecommuter workforce will grow to nearly 10 million in the United States.(1) HP is making it easier for enterprise employees to work from home more effectively.
Through an HP Managed Print Services contract, IT-sponsored telecommuters receive an integrated bundle of technical support, a multifunction printer (MFP), up to three months of initial supplies and a convenient portal to replenish supplies over the life of the contract.
The solution provides IT managers with a consistent, cost-effective implementation of a home office printing environment. The telecommuter bundles include the recently announced HP Officejet Pro 8500 AiO Series as well as the HP LaserJet CM1312nfi MFP and HP LaserJet M1522n MFP. These highly reliable and productive devices offer low cost of ownership, low energy consumption and compact, space-saving sizes.
Optimize information capture with new scanners and software
HP has broadened its portfolio of dedicated enterprise scanners to meet the needs of document-intensive environments. New scanners include:
- The HP Scanjet Enterprise 7000n Document Capture Workstation – featuring the HP Easy Select control panel – is an easy-to-use, shared, A4 sheet-fed document capture solution with fast, reliable paper handling and superb network manageability for large workgroups and enterprise customers. Designed to improve and simplify document workflows, the scanner attaches to the network through a direct Ethernet connection without a PC. With HP Precision Feed Technology,(2) users can quickly and securely capture and integrate a variety of sensitive hard-copy documents, such as loan applications, invoices and other records, into electronic workflows. Additionally, this ENERGY STAR version 1.1 qualified product helps customers reduce energy costs by using HP Web Jetadmin to preset sleep and wake modes.
- The HP Scanjet Enterprise 9000 Sheet-feed Scanner helps streamline document workflows. Working at speeds up to 60 pages per minute (ppm) and 120 images per minute (ipm), the scanner digitally automates business processes – all at a touch of a button. In addition, the PC-connected scanner ensures secure archival of hard-copy documents with HP Precision Feed Technology.(2) The scanner is ENERGY STAR qualified, compliant with the European Union's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive, mercury-free and can be managed by HP Web Jetadmin to preset sleep and wake modes to help reduce energy consumption.
HP Scanjet document scanners support a broad range of centralized and distributed document capture applications and address industry-specific needs through HP Solutions Business Partner Program for Imaging and Printing.
Optimize imaging and printing infrastructure with new large-format printing choices
HP's expanded large-format printer portfolio includes a range of new workgroup and multifunction printers and software solutions to improve connectivity, security and fleet management for office users, IT managers and production operators in midsize and enterprise businesses.
New devices include the HP Designjet T1120 SD-MFP, HP Designjet T1120 HD-MFP, HP Designjet 4520 HD-MFP and 4520 Scanner, HP Designjet T1120 Printer series and HP Designjet 4020/4520 Printer series. These offerings can save enterprises up to 15 to 30 percent off total large-format printing costs and provide up to 10 times faster response from click-to-print and improved overall print quality with crisper lines and smoother renders.(3)
HP Web Jetadmin seamlessly integrates the expanded HP Designjet portfolio within existing networks and allows large-format printing devices to be remotely managed as part of a diverse printing fleet. The new large-format printers, MFPs and software are integrated into the HP Managed Print Services offerings, enabling customers to reduce printing infrastructure costs, increase uptime and achieve predictable, consistent service delivery across multiple locations.
Secure fleet management of imaging and printing environments
HP's new management solutions and extensibility platform capabilities enable businesses to reliably, efficiently and cost-effectively manage high-volume business document processes. The offerings include:
- HP Web Jetadmin Enterprise Edition (EE) enables customers to efficiently and affordably manage HP and non-HP enterprise fleets, compatible HP and partner software and hardware, and customer-specific applications that lead to increased IT productivity and reduced costs. Web Jetadmin EE, a fee-based offering, offers industry-leading technical support, maintenance and services required to maintain enterprise device management environments. Available with the new platform are(4):
- HP Business Intelligence Module offers business intelligence reporting for imaging and printing device management.
- HP IT Operations Module improves IT operations with scalable performance.
- HP Advanced non-HP Device Support Module manages non-HP print and multifunction devices.
- HP Application Integration Module provides web services interfaces to HP Web Jetadmin, allowing IT applications to programmatically retrieve device lists, device status information and fleet notification.
- HP Open Extensibility Platform (OXP) and solution developer kits (SDKs) dramatically simplify the development and deployment of custom imaging and print solutions across HP's fleet of multifunction products. An industry first, the HP Solution Installer reduces the time and cost of deploying embedded solutions on a fleet of imaging and printing devices – in some cases from days to hours. In addition, OXP adds new management interfaces (OXP-Management) such that IT managers, system integrators and software solution providers can use web services to interact with HP Web Jetadmin to retrieve device information and status alerts.
- HP Web Jetadmin 10.2 helps administrators optimize device utilization, control color costs, set default PIN authentication, secure devices and streamline supplies management for HP and non-HP network peripherals. New features of HP Web Jetadmin 10.2 include enhanced remote management capabilities, improved device discovery and configuration and advanced supplies management that reduces maintenance time and overall device deployment costs. In addition, users can remotely schedule sleep and wake-up modes to conserve power and reduce energy consumption.
- HP Universal Print Driver 5.0, the award-winning,(5) feature-rich driver, now includes HP EasyColor, which optimizes color printing and improves print performance for image-intensive documents. In addition, users can set printing devices to automatic two-sided printing to reduce paper waste. Features in HP Web Jetadmin and Universal Print Driver software can set an organization's printers to duplex in a few simple keystrokes, saving up to 25 percent in paper costs.
Transform document workflows with information management solutions
HP provides a comprehensive suite of offerings to help businesses capture, create, secure, manage, retrieve and deliver documents. Using HP scanning and multifunction devices, enterprise customers can capture and deliver documents digitally – speeding up document-based workflows, eliminating the need for faxing and reducing the amount of paper the organization uses. Expanded solutions include:
- HP Output Server Solution offers new capabilities, including HP Smart Office Delivery, which delivers documents to all destination channels including printing, faxing and publishing to web and file servers, and HP Inbound Fax, which streamlines and automates the document process to improve inbound fax delivery efficiency. HP Output Server streamlines business processes and workflows by delivering a unified infrastructure that allows enterprises to centrally manage, transform and process business-critical information from any source to any destination – in a paper or digital format.
- HP Delivery Notification Solution for Manufacturing, powered by HP LaserJet MFPs, dramatically improves information shipping, tracking, billing and auditing processes for the manufacturing industry. Using partner software, this solution automates proof-of-goods delivery by scanning and capturing signed paper invoices and routing them through accounts receivable and customer service centers, enabling them to quickly receive status. This solution reduces inefficiencies and costs and improves customer satisfaction for manufacturers.
Document workflow demonstrations on solutions including TRIM, HP Exstream, HP Output Server, HP OXP, HP Web Jetadmin, HP Scanjets, HP Designjets, HP MFPs with Edgeline Technology, and HP LaserJet MFPs, as well as solutions from EDS, an HP company, will be presented at the AIIM Exposition and Conference in HP booth 1400.
More information on HP's expanded imaging and printing portfolio is available in an online press kit at http://www.hp.com/go/AIIM2009.
HP and the environment
For decades, HP has been an environmental leader, driving company stewardship through its HP Eco Solutions program, which spans product design, reuse and recycling as well as energy and resource efficiency. HP influences industry action by setting high environmental standards in its operations and supply chain by providing practical solutions to make it easier for customers to reduce their climate impact. More information is available at www.hp.com/ecosolutions.
Offerings streamline processes, mitigate risk and enable mobile workers
PALO ALTO, Calif. - HP today announced new imaging and printing solutions and devices designed to help small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and enterprise organizations enhance employee productivity, both in the office and on the go.
By making strategic decisions about their imaging and printing investments - including streamlining paper-intense processes - businesses can improve office efficiencies and uncover new revenue streams.
"In recent years, IT organizations have been under tremendous stress to control and reduce costs while also investing in business process innovation," said Jeff Hayes, president of InfoTrends, a market research and strategic consulting firm. "Successful organizations realize they need to strategically invest across their entire IT infrastructure including business printing."
Today's announcement includes:
- Expanding HP solutions suitable for the enterprise but scaled for SMBs and delivered by channel solutions partners.
- Introduction of strategic technology partners Hyland Software and Nuance as well as new workflow solutions for healthcare and financial services enterprise customers.
- New and enhanced multifunction printers ideal for the office environment and featuring ePrint capabilities.
"Customers need a partner that can help them solve complex business issues," said Bruce Dahlgren, senior vice president, Managed Enterprise Solutions Business, HP. "Our new technologies and innovations are designed to transform paper-intense processes into simple digital workflows, allowing businesses to identify new opportunities for growth."
Extending HP solutions to SMBs
HP solutions previously only available to HP's enterprise customers are now available through select channel partners. These HP trained and certified partners will offer a portfolio of printing and imaging applications. New applications include;
- HP ePrint Enterprise - For businesses with on-the-go workers who need to access and use content from their smartphones, HP ePrint Enterprise improves productivity through mobile access to print without data ever leaving a secure network.(1)
- HP Access Control Printing Solutions - For businesses that need a more secure, less wasteful print environment, HP Access Control - recently enhanced with new features - delivers cost controls, security functions and simple operation.
- HP and TROY Secure Document Printing Solution - For businesses that need to print high-value, black-and-white documents with antifraud security features using plain paper and their enterprise-class HP PCL5 LaserJet printers and multifunction printers (MFPs).
SMBs also benefit from downloadable solutions that further streamline document workflows and processes.
- The HP Web-Connected Business App, accessed through a printer's touchscreen, is designed to increase productivity with improved document workflows.(2) The latest business app from HP includes the ability to print business forms through the DocStoc app.
- The HP LaserJet MFP Wizard Console is a set of tools on select HP LaserJet MFPs that help SMBs manage and streamline their document handling processes. The wizards make it easy for users to set up send-to-email and send-to-folder workflows to efficiently create and distribute scanned documents.
Partners and solutions to accelerate business processes for the enterprise
The HP Solutions Business Partner (SBP) program combines a broad imaging and printing portfolio, a visionary platform strategy and document management expertise with solutions from a wide range of the industry's top software partners.
- Hyland joins the HP SBP program as a Platinum partner. HP will be selling Hyland's solution OnBase, a comprehensive enterprise content management suite. The two companies will streamline processes by capturing electronic and paper-based documents, integrating that information into front- or back-end business applications, automating workflows and enabling instant access to data stored in OnBase's secure and centrally managed repository.
- Nuance also joins the HP SBP program as a Platinum partner and offers a document capture solution at the scanning device that securely integrates with an intuitive user interface for performing on-demand capture tasks. HP will resell Nuance eCopy ShareScan.
- Omtool, a current member of the HP SBP program, is introducing new workflow components including Image-In Connect, Image-In Queue and AccuRoute Extensions for Microsoft SharePoint. With these HP and Omtool Document Capture and Workflow Solutions, documents can be integrated with line-of-business applications, managed personally in workflow queues and centrally stored.
- Hyland, Nuance and Omtool will support HP Open Extensibility Platform (OXPd 1.6).
HP also has enhanced HP Access Control with new features, including opt in/out rules, global settings and upgrades to critical backup configurations, sorting and reporting. The solution delivers print authentication, auditing, authorization, accounting and secure pull printing functionality for enterprises.
HP innovation for industries
HP innovates to meet the unique business needs of key industry segments. Seven of the top 10 healthcare companies are HP imaging and printing solutions customers.(3) New enterprise healthcare solutions include:
- HP Distributed Workflow Solution for Healthcare, in conjunction with Hyland Software, streamlines and automates paper-based processes to ensure accurate document capture and provide immediate access to those assets across an organization.
- HP Exstream for Healthcare Providers enables providers to reduce hospital readmissions with personalized, easy-to-understand patient communications. Delivered in the patient's preferred language, delivery channel and format, these clear, customized communications can help reduce readmission.
Eight of the top 10 financial services companies in the Americas are HP Managed Print Services (MPS) or solutions customers.(3)
HP Loan Origination Accelerator automates the document management element of the loan origination process, shortening cycle times, advancing straight-through processing, providing more transparency and improving the overall customer experience.
HP also enhanced its HP MPS Multi-vendor Services and HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) 5.3.
HP additionally announced the HP Exstream Makeover: Customer Communications Edition, where enterprise customers can enter to win a $500,000 software and services package to help improve the quality and efficiency of their customer communications activities. Interested companies can learn more at www.hp.com/go/exstreammakeover or by participating in the HP Exstream Makeover mobile tour.
Devices that deliver results and reduce costs
HP's robust device portfolio now includes two new networked HP LaserJet MFPs that provide SMB and enterprise customers features such as HP ePrint to streamline workflows. HP FutureSmart firmware dramatically improves fleet management through a single consistent code base that allows new features to be added to an entire fleet via firmware updates. These updates can save money by increasing the functionality of an existing printer fleet and delivering a foundation for next-generation, web-connected capabilities.
HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555 MFP series - A secure, easy-to-use mono MFP designed to help businesses increase efficiency and improve document workflow. The device features several enterprise tools, including HP Web Jetadmin for monitoring and management, HP FutureSmart firmware and HP's Open Extensibility Platform to simplify the development and deployment of HP and third-party solutions. This product is currently available in certain regions including the United States and Canada.
- HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw MFP - HP's most affordable wireless LaserJet MFP includes print, scan, fax and copy functionality, as well as Ethernet and wireless networking standard.(4) This new product also features innovative technologies such as HP Smart Install, which enables CD-free driver installations in as fast as five minutes,(5) and HP Auto On, Auto Off.(6)
Additional information about HP's new imaging and printing solutions and devices is available at hp.com/go/businessprinting2011.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at www.hp.com.
(1) HP ePrint Enterprise requires internet- and email-capable BlackBerry® smartphone OS 4.5 or newer, iPhone® 3G or newer, running iOS 4.2 or later, HP webOS devices running webOS 1.45 or 2.0, or Android(TM) device running version 1.4 or newer, with separately purchased wireless internet service, HP ePrint Enterprise server software and HP ePrint services app. Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP). BlackBerry requires BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) deployment. HP webOS app available July 2011.
(2) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. Details at hp.com/go/ePrintcenter.
(3) Based on data since November 2009 from the 2010 "Fortune Global 500."
(4) Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
(5) HP Smart Install works with Windows® only. Based on USB installation. Actual installation times may vary by printer device and settings.
(6) HP Auto-On, Auto-Off capabilities vary by printer device and settings.Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Thomas Industry Update